Call Us Today: +65 6100 0313

Articles

Singapore developers ramp up landbanking activity

By in Articles with 0 Comments

7 of the top 10 developers with the biggest residential landbank and unsold units in launched projects are local developers. This comes as Singapore developers came out strong in the collective sales market and private land deals, even as foreign developers crowded them out in the government sales of residential sites. Based on JLL’s analysis,…

Read More

Parc Botania

By in Articles with 0 Comments

KGI Securities expects Parc Botania, a 735-unit private residential project at Fernvale Road in Sengkang, to boost Sing Holdings’ profit. The project is expected to sell well at its upcoming launch, considering the recent upturn in property sales. Sing Holdings currently owns a 70 percent stake in the development, while the remaining 30 percent is…

Read More

Waterway Cascadia, among 24 HDB projects to win awards

By in Articles with 0 Comments

Waterway Cascadia, designed by ADDP Architects, is a Build-to-Order project launched in July 2012. This year, it clinched the Housing and Development Board (HDB) Design Award in the housing category. A total of 12 HDB Design Awards and 12 HDB Construction Awards were given out this year to recognise industry partners for building quality homes.…

Read More

Penthouse at Volari sold at $1.63m loss

By in Articles with 0 Comments

On Aug 18, a duplex penthouse at Volari on Balmoral Road was sold at $1.63m (22%) loss. The penthouse has a total floor area of 3,950 sqft and comes with a private lift, 4 bedrooms and a study, as well as a private pool and private enclosed space of 1,453 sqft. It enjoys views of…

Read More

Tuan Sing Holdings previews Kandis Residence in Sembawang

By in Articles with 0 Comments

Set amid the established landed housing estate of Sembawang is an upcoming private condominium project: the 130-unit Kandis Residence by Tuan Sing Holdings. Located on Jalan Kandis, Kandis Residence is a short walk from Kandis Garden, the Canberra Sembawang Park Connector and Sembawang Park. Kandis Residence previewed over the weekend of Aug 26 and 27…

Read More

Oxley Holdings to buy Yio Chu Kang property for $8.4m

By in Articles with 0 Comments

Oxley Garnet, a subsidiary of Oxley Holdings, has exercised options to purchase 6 housing units with vacant possession at 208 Yio Chu Kang Road for a total of $8.4m. Located near Serangoon Gardens, the 99-year leasehold property has a land area of approximately 14,136 sqft zoned for residential use. Oxley intends to redevelop the property.…

Read More

Waterfront condo at Sentosa sold at $3.8m loss

By in Articles with 0 Comments

Property prices in Sentosa Cove remained depressed, with a 4,069 sqft waterfront apartment at Seascape sold at a loss of almost $4m. Bought in 2010 for around $12.8m, the luxury apartment went for $9m last month. It was sold to a foreigner after about 6 months on the market. The $2,212 psf price achieved for…

Read More

2 GCBs off Holland Road could fetch $65m

By in Articles with 0 Comments

2 hilltop good class bungalow (GCB) plots at 26A and 26B Peirce Road off Holland Road have been put up for sale by expression of interest (EOI). Zoned residential under the 2014 Master Plan, the adjacent freehold bungalows have a total land area of approximately 32,478 sqft and an existing gross floor area of about…

Read More